- Assist managers to Research and develop fintech technology, new business / products / services
- Assist managers to plan and execute development project of new e-products / services as to achieve business target
- Maintain and monitor performance of existing e-services / e-products
- Co-ordinate with internal departments and business partners to ensure the delivery of marketing information
- Handle ad-hoc document
- Diploma or above in e-Commerce, Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year relevant work experience preferable in financial industry
- IT project management relevant working experience would be an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer 5-day work week, comprehensive training, on-the-job development program and rewarding career opportunities for ambitious individuals who are looking for challenges.
Interested parties please send your application with our reference number and CV with expected salary and availability to click "Apply Now".
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)