The applicant must possess
- a recognised degree in marketing, design or related disciplines;
- a minimum of 3 years’ post-qualification work experience in digital marketing, design, website/social media management, event management, preferably in educational or vocational training sector;
- Creative, detailed-oriented, good analytical skills with positive attitude, and the ability to work under pressure in meeting tight deadlines;
- proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML, CSS and Google Analytics;
- knowledge in copywriting, photography, video and multimedia production is a plus;
- proficiency in Microsoft application software (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), Chinese Word Processing; and
- good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
(Applicants who do not possess the required qualifications and / or experience may be considered for other positions within the organisation.)
- to prepare content and monitor HKIC website, social media platforms and prepare related analytical reports;
- to prepare design for online and offline marketing collaterals, and liaise with production houses for the production of high quality promotional materials,
- to plan and implement student recruitment events including information sessions, school talks, roadshows, open days, campus visits and exhibitions, etc.;
- to assist in conducting marketing research and analysis; and
- to carry out any other duties as assigned from time to time by the Executive Director.
The position is on a renewable fixed-term contract (subject to performance and operational needs) for a period of 2 years.
Please click the below “Apply Now” to complete the application form and upload the updated curriculum vitae, the results of English and Chinese Language obtained in public examinations, current and expected salary together with a covering letter stating one’s suitability for the job on or before 2 April 2019.
For further details on HKIC please refer to website: http://www.hkic.edu.hk