Our client is looking for a mature and clear mindset candidate to take up a dual roles on both daily business operation and general administrative tasks.
Our client is owned by a well-established securities brokerage firm based in Asia. The firm owned more than 200 firms around the world and accumulated asset at more than USD 20 billion. With the strong capital support, our client mainly focus on providing liquidity solutions and technology consultation services to corporate and professional investors. They will also provide Forex trading services to their clients.
The working environment is relatively stable. Candidate will also work in a dynamic and international environment.
- Support client service and daily business operation including acquisition, data validation and documents preparation
- Participate in compliance project to prepare regular reports and conduct policy and manual review
- Assist in product development and process improvement
- Liaise closely with various key business lines and response to operational needs to provide support to offshore customer service team
- Support cross-border projects i.e. Greater China and Southeast Asia
- Leave & attendance management for HK & offshore entities
- Assist in office administration work
- Bachelor degree holder in Finance, Business Administration or related disciplines
- 2 years or above experience in client service or back/middle office is preferred
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Mature and clear mind-set; positive and multi-tasking
- Good communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Great career progression
- Expanding business
- Renowned firm reputation
- Wide exposure
- Dynamic working environment
- Annual leave and medical benefits
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mandy Wong on 3602 2411