• Place booking with shipping line & release booking to shipper & Arrange deliveries and present documents to sub-contractors timely
• Prepare House bill of lading, Forwarder’s cargo receipt & release HBL to vendor when all requirements have been met
• Collect and check vendor’s shipping documents & scanning them into eDocs in CW1
• Answer overseas e-mails/faxes & all incoming calls in professional way
• Approve invoices from overseas office/agents & sub-contractors
• Prepare invoices to customers/agents on time
• Chase correct profit shares from overseas office/agents
• F.5 / DSE or above
• 1-2 years' working experience preferred
• Familiar with computer software programs eg MS Word, MS Excel
• Good command of spoken & written in both English and Chinese. Putonghua is preferred
• Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated and detail-oriented
Interested parties please email your resume with current & expected salary and earliest available date to : a p p l y . h k g @ r o h l i g . c o m
For further information of our company, please visit our website: www.rohlig.com
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.
We are Röhlig. Since 1852.
For over 160 years, Röhlig has mastered the growing complexity of global freight forwarding. By combining the professional competence of a large enterprise with a family-owned company’s virtues and values, we have successfully asserted ourselves on the logistics market. Based on our global network, we create tailor-made solutions to improve our clients’ logistics processes.
With our fast-growing expansion in Greater China, an excellent opportunity now exists for a high calibre candidate to join us.