The Challenge We Pose to You:
- Operate and monitor in Integrated Operation Centre
- Perform routine monitoring and analysis to customer’s network, security and cloud equipment
- Provide 1st Tier Support & Trouble Shooting
- Assist in system setup, security equipment configuration and service provisioning
What You Bring to Us:
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science / Information Technology or related discipline
- 2 years working experience in Data Center, SI or ISP / Telco or IT industry is preferable
- Knowledge on VMWare, Microsoft products, UNIX / Linux system administration
- Professional certifications in system, network or security field is an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Willing to work on shift duties for supporting 24/7 operation
- Work location at Kwai Chung and Ap Lei Chau (Applicants that only available to work in Ap
Lei Chau would also be considered)
- With shift
allowance and transportation allowance
- Fresh graduate or less experience would be considered as Assistant Operation Engineer
5-day work, 14 days annual leave, a competitive remuneration package, comprehensive medical and dental
plan, local and regional training and rewarding career opportunities.
Please send your complete resume (in MS word format), inclusive of your available date, current and expected salary by
clicking 'Apply Now' or by mail to: Human Resources and Administration Department, CITIC Telecom International CPC Limited, 20/F, Lincoln House, Taikoo Place, 979 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and for employment-related purpose only.