FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed ‘A3’ by Moody's and ‘A’ by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received ‘A’ rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 534,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
• Lead new initiatives and strategic projects to drive customer service excellence and operational efficiencies related to our digital platform
• Monitor the service performance for different insurance manufacturing teams including New Business, Policy Servicing and Call Centre so as to ensure quality and well integrated customer experience
• Ensure the proper documentation relating to the business process and sales flow for signoff
• Collaborate with IT teams to integrate new functionalities/product features to the website for continuous service improvements
• Provide support in analyzing the big data in search of valuable business information and customer insights
• Manage and oversee the procurement process
• Manage the customer enquiry function
• Act as the complaint manager for the entity
• Degree in Business, Finance or related discipline
• Good understanding of Life/General insurance operations is a must, preferred with over 4 years of relevant experience
• Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
• Energetic and passionate with a detailed mind and a heart to make things work
• Ability to work under pressure and solve problems independently
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.