Duties and responsibilities :
- Develop and maintain risk management policies. Ensure the company risk policies and practices are in full compliance with regulatory and other requirements
as well as industrial best practices.
- Perform regular analysis on the adequacy of internal controls and provide recommendations on control enhancement.
- Review operational risk incidents reports. Liaise with relevant parties to ensure that errors are rectified and effective controls are put in place to
mitigate similar risks in future.
- Assist to development business continuity plan and conduct BCP drill test.
- Perform risk analysis and suggest control measures in new product development.
- Perform additional duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or above with major in Business, Finance or related disciplines.
- Holder of FRM or CFA is preferred.
- At least 3 years of recent operational risk management experience or relevant experience in internal control, auditing, or procedural review
- Keen interest in financial industry and solid knowledge in various brokerage and investment banking businesses.
- Level of employment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits including 5-day week to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your applicaiton letter with resume stating present and expected
salary to Human Resources Department, Level 17, 28 Hennessy Road, Hong Kong or email to us (Pleae quote the reference of the post on the envelope).