We are seeking career minded and independent individuals for an entry level full-time position of Operations Administrative Support at Back Office Operations. This role
requires confidentiality, strong organizational and communication skills. Candidate should be able to work in a team environment as well as work independently and be computer proficient.
Primary responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Document filing (including downloading, classifying, uploading customer information and documents, or data entering)
- Organizing system reports and semi-automated back office processing.
- Sending the daily notifications or confirmation emails to the customers. (internal mail templates are available)
- Assisting foreign colleagues to send Chinese emails to customers.
- Completing other tasks as assigned by department manager.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree holder, major in English is an advantage.
- Good English reading and writing skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, computer operation and
proficiency in Chinese & English typing. Experienced with Excel formulas and reporting is an advantage.
- Good analytical and critical thinking. Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to meet productivity and quality benchmark requirements of the company.
- Good time management and attention to details. Being flexible and adaptable. Dare to make a reasonable objection.
- We are dedicated to fostering a Work Hard Play Hard, Friendly Working Culture being a Participation Organization of Work Life Balance (WLB) for 2017/2018.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome applications from all walk of life and nationalities with the required skill and experiences.
Leading Remuneration & Supportive Package:
- Career Development / In-house and on the job training / Comprehensive Medical Coverage / Life Insurance / Discretionary Bonus / Visa Sponsorship.
- 5 day Work Week / 4 to 5 weeks Annual Leave / 12 to 16 weeks Full Paid Maternity Leave / 4 weeks Full Paid Paternity Leave / Employee Referral Bonus Program / 5 days Marriage Leave / Team
building internal lunches / Annual Party / Care for Community Events / Monthly Birthday Staff Party
If you are ready for the new challenge in your career, please send your full detailed resume, cover letter with current and expected salary and availability by
"APPLY NOW" below for application.
Please visit our Website: http://www.fxcm.com for reference.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment-related purposes.