We’re looking for a hands-on Operations Administrator with strong execution experience. The Operations Administrator works closely with internal and external stakeholders
in arranging service operations, as well as handling inventory control and procurement.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who wants to get his/her hands dirty and work closely in a small team. We hope to attract candidates who has the heart to make a difference
in the community and want to contribute to propel Hong Kong into an environmentally friendly society in which no disposable plastic water bottles exist.
Qualities that we look:
We are looking for candidates with the following characteristics:
- "Out of the box"
thinker: When faced with a challenge, you proactively move the ball forward. You have a can-do attitude when
dealing with situations with high ambiguity.
- “Whatever It Takes” Mindset: Are you a true team player? In a startup, there
are a lot of things that need to get done that aren’t glamorous. You will be learning and touching all parts of the business.
- Integrity is important to us. We are looking for someone who is reliable & honest.
- We are
passionate about our purpose and believe in the power of business in creating social good. We are looking for a team member who works hard, plays hard, loves life and aspires to create impact together with like-minded people.
- Client Focus.Working directly with customers and partners on a regular basis
makes you happy - you’re not afraid to pick up the phone and talk to customers
- Provide support to the whole operations flow
- Perform work order administration and scheduling
- Arrange water sampling test and logistics
- Responsible for inventory control and regular stock reconciliation
- Responsible for procurement documentations and payment records
- Answering customer service hotline and monitor servicing data
- Simple report writing to seniors.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working in inventory control and operations coordination perferred
- Certificate or above in inventory control or operations management is preferred
- Secondary school graduate with basic computer application knowledge such as Microsoft Office
- Speaks Cantonese, reads and writes Chinese and English
- Good team player and able to work independently
- Willing to learn, good communication skills, work hard and patient