Who we are:
We are a leading provider of equity compensation management solutions, offering stock plan administration software, expert support services and integrated financial reporting tools to corporate clients and their employees worldwide. Hundreds of companies, from startups to large enterprises, are choosing this Global Shares solutions and software over traditional solutions.
Being an Operations Analyst is an exciting and challenging role where no two days are the same! You will become an expert in Share Plan Administration, which will open up a world of career opportunities to you. You’ll work with a fantastic team and have the opportunity to engage with people globally on a daily basis. There’s a lot of new terminology to get to grips with, but don’t worry, we’ll provide you with comprehensive training to get you up to speed.
If you enjoy working with people, you are articulate, and a great communicator with a head for numbers, this could be the career move you have been looking for!
As our Operations Analysts work with clients across the globe you will have the opportunity to work as flexibly as your circumstances require.
- Managing a portfolio of Companies administering employee share plans within a team framework
- Interact with customers/clients on operational transactions related to their share plan program.
- Execute the timely processing of operational transactions, including data management, reconciliation, processing, reporting and problem solving.
- Organize, develop and maintain procedural and process documentation related to client companies’ program(s) to ensure accurate transaction processing and minimize risk.
- Assist in identifying new system tools and enhancements to existing systems.
- Implement projects to enhance business operations.
- Act as a point of contact for Client Accounts.
- Create and maintain excellent relations with key business partners.
- Identify innovative client solutions.
Qualification / Experience:
- University Degree qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven numeric, financial analysis, documentation and procedural skills required
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word
- Demonstrate commercial acumen with an ability to be innovative & pro-active
- Ability to prioritize and adhere to tight deadlines
- Fluent written and spoken English and Cantonese essential
What we offer:
- Flexible working
- Pension Plan
- Employee Share Plan
- Health Insurance
- Opportunity to travel and work in our global offices if desired