· setting up instruments in the portfolio management system, booking complex trades and corporate actions;
· working day to day and building relationships with portfolio managers, trading and sales;
· liaising and managing relationships with brokers, administrators and other counterparties;
· run daily internal NAV calculations and use this to compare with the Fund Admin monthly NAV;
· providing support in reconciling and monitoring daily trading activity;
· maintaining cash projections for all separate accounts and funds;
· handling and coordinating client support activities; and
· willingness to take on additional ad-hoc projects as assigned.
· a minimum of three years’ experience in an operations role for a finance company;
· experience in working in a team environment;
· familiarity with risk management systems and controls;
· knowledge of different kinds of financial instruments, principally cash equity, OTC fixed income securities and related structured/ derivative products;
· trade settlement experience across a range of financial products;
· the ability to liaise and engage with external service users on a regular basis;
· a commitment to excellence and the highest level of professional ethics;
· a “can do” attitude and a willingness to roll up his or her sleeves and help build the business;
· the desire to build a successful boutique securities business; and
· fluency in English; in addition, fluency in Mandarin and Cantonese would be viewed positively.
Admiralty Harbour Capital Limited is a Hong Kong based fixed-income focused financial institution. Our core areas of focused are Capital Markets and Advisory, Sales and Trading, and Fixed Income Asset Management. We have obtained licenses from the SFC to engage in regulated activities of Types 1 (dealing in securities), type 4 (advising on securities) and Type 9 (asset management). We are preparing to launch the business in the third quarter of 2018.
We are a part of the Admiralty Harbour Financial Group and are indirectly majority owned by TCL Corporation, a business conglomerate focused on global scale smart product manufacture and Internet application services with annual revenues exceeding CNY100 billion. The Group is managed by a group of experienced international capital markets professionals.