- Provide system support to front-end users, which include analysing and summarising system usage problems to supervisors and provide suggestions on feasible solution
- Consult and collaborate with different users to understand, analyse and document their business needs, goals and objectives to support new business initiatives
- Assist project managers to coordinate system projects across functions and departments
- Handle ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisors
- High Diploma or above in Business Administration, Information Systems or related disciplines
- 1 year of relevant experience is preferred, fresh graduates will also be considered
- Good command of verbal and written communication in both English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Good analytical and communication skills to transform users requirements into logical solutions
- Proactive participant in projects with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Good service mind-set, willing to learn and able to work under pressure
To apply please send your CV and salary expectations to us.
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou,
Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.