Our client, a large-scale and renowned Chinese Bank, is hiring TWO Operations Assistant to join their Customer Support team in Kowloon Region office. This is a Banking Role in which a great multi-cultural experience will be gained.
- Handle the documentation for customer onboarding and data maintenance of existing customer in compliance with the related procedures and service standard
- Ensure completion and correctness of all Legal & Supporting documentation for execution
- Liaise with various stakeholders to complete the task
- Ensure all transactions are handled in compliance with regulatory requirements and internal procedures/guidelines
- Provide advisory supports and assistance to BU relating to customer onboarding and data maintenance
- Support ad hoc tasks
- Review and prepare daily or monthly reports for internal or regulatory purpose
- 5 subjects at Grade E/Level 2 or above in HKCEE/HKDSE, including English, Chinese and Mathematics
- 1 or 2 years’ experience in handling customer onboarding experience is preferable
- Customer-oriented, attentive to details, compliance and control oriented, diligent, proactive and able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel and Chinese word processing
- UAT experience is preferable
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development,
send us your resume quoting your present and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
or email to [email protected] waionsolutions.com.
**Only accept resume in Word format**
Information collected will only be used for recruitment purpose.