Personalised Octopus Application
- Process Personalised Octopus application including data input, data verification and photo scanning for production of Personalised Octopus.
- Prepare Personalised Octopus application data preparation and work with outsourcing service providers.
- Handle internal enquiries on card orders
- Check the quality of the written data in chip and printed data on the card face of Personalised Octopus.
Malfunction and Sold Products Operations
- Issue replacement Octopus according to customer’s request
- Handle card refund or replacement of corporate staff Octopus
- Handle mailing consolidation and returned mails
- Provide warehouse operation support and card stock housekeeping
Card Refund and Lost Card Operations
- Perform investigation of Octopus refund and replacement request and perform related data entry according to customer’s request and Octopus card refund and replacement procedures
- Prepare reports for daily reconciliation and various MIS reports
- Handle customer enquiries timely and tactfully
- HKCEE or DSE graduate with 5 subjects passed, including English, Chinese and Mathematics
- Undergraduate degree holder is preferred
- 1 year of clerical working experience, preferably in financial institution
- English and Chinese Typing speed at 35 w.p.m.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Good numerical sense, logical and analytical skills
- Good team player with strong sense of customer service awareness and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure
We offer successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please send your resume, present and expected salary, contact details and quoting the reference number by clicking "Apply Now"
Visit our web site: http://www.octopus.com.hk/
The personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. If you are not contacted by us within six weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Personal data with an unsuccessful applicant will be destroyed 12 months after rejection of the application. During this retention period, you have the right to request for correction or destruction of your personal data at any time. Any request for the correction or destruction of personal data should be addressed in writing to our Human Resources & Administration Department.
Octopus is an equal opportunity employer and all employment decisions and Human Resources policies are administered; especially those relating to recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, promotion & transfer, training & development and termination & redundancy; without discrimination on the basis of age, race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, physical and mental disability and family status but on genuine occupational qualification, job performance, employees’ ability and internal/ external relativities.