Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global
businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as
Operations Assistant, Supplied Services.
In this role, you will
- Check physical title deeds and security documents received and handle documents and title deeds storage timely and accurately.
- Maintain proper filing indices to ensure safe and accurate custody in the archive vault.
- Retrieve, withdraw and physical check of security documents and title deeds.
- Answer enquiries on security documents and title deeds storage
- Update relevant system and online maintenance for required cases
- Collect and prepare operational data for review
- Contribute to the improvement of operational effectiveness and efficiency of the section by giving suggestions to improvement.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Good knowledge of Information Technology
- Work experience in general banking practices and security documents and title deeds handling in the Bank much preferred
- Effective communication and interpersonal skill
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000CTZD
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace
that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement,
which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited