- Support daily operations and client services such as subscriptions/ redemption related to Asset Management;
- Maintain and house-keep transactions records and alert of regulatory requirements;
- Review NAVs for hedge fund, PE portfolios and reconciling Fund’s book with counter-parties’ books;
- Arrange cash transfer for fee payment, and investment activity work closely with Prime Brokers, Fund Administrators to ensure all trade discrepancies and settlement issues are
- Assist new fund launching projects and on-board procedures for existing funds;
- Ad-hoc project depends on fund’s operation’s needed.
- 1 year or above related experience in Fund administration company/asset management firms;
- Bachelor degree of accounting, finance, economics or business-related disciplines;
- Computer skills: Excel, Bloomberg, Portfolio Management or Accounting Systems (Bloomberg AIM/ Linedata LGH/Tradar PMS/Enfusion/Geneva, etc.)
- Fresh Graduated is welcome.
＊Please provide expected salary, current and last salaries, reason for leaving current and past employments.