Key Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Conduct KYC (Know Your Client) review on new client relationships
- Process investment trading account applications compliant with regulatory requirements
- Handle existing clients' account maintenance requests
- Perform financial transactions within Back Office systems (deposits, withdrawals, transfers, etc)
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure a smooth client onboarding experience
- Provide customer service via email
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Experienced candidate will be considered as Premium Client Specialist
Experience & Skills:
- Degree holder in any discipline. Fresh graduates are welcomed. Major in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business-related.
- Experience in Finance / Banking / Customer Service industries is an advantage.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and English & Chinese word-processing
- Able to multi-tasking, determine priorities, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced business environment
- Attention to detail, accurate, responsible, independent, initiative, customer-oriented
Career Development and Opportunities at FXCM:
- High performing employees within the Operations team have historically been promoted to positions including Specialized Teams, Team Leader, Vice President, and Managing Director
- Wide range of job rotation within the department: New Accounts, General Operations Treasury, Operations Sales Support, and Trainer
- International offices job training opportunities
- Excellent learning opportunities in worldwide FX regulations
- Professional finance knowledge and regulation training
- We are dedicated to fostering a Work Hard Play Hard, Friendly Working Culture being a Participation Organization of Work Life Balance (WLB) for 2017/2018.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome applications from all walk of life and nationalities with the required skill and experiences.
Leading Remuneration & Supportive
- Career Development / In-house and on the job training / Comprehensive Medical Coverage
/ Life Insurance / Discretionary Bonus
- 5 day Work Week / 4 to 5 weeks Annual Leave / 12 to 16 weeks Full Paid Maternity Leave / 4 weeks Full Paid Paternity Leave / Employee Referral Bonus Program / 5 days Marriage Leave
/ Team building internal lunches / Annual Party / Care for Community Events / Monthly Birthday Staff Party
If you are ready for the new challenge in your career, please send your full detailed resume, cover letter with current and expected salary and availability
by "APPLY NOW" below for application.
Please visit our Website: http://www.fxcm.com for reference.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment-related purposes.