We are now looking for an
In this position, based at our Hong Kong office and reporting to the Operations Manager, you are responsible,
- To work on large-scale development of the database of Customer Experience Evaluators
- To manage the timely assignment and execution of fieldwork as per company standards, specific mission/client requirements and project schedule.
- To ensure the quality of the field surveys, their timely collection and electronic submission.
- To manage the timely validation of the field surveys by elaborating a strategy based on the Business Unit Operations resources and the projects forecast.
- To maintain good professional relationships with your Customer Experience Evaluators and Global Operations Support team to timely handle complaints and feedback in a true
spirit of cooperation, teamwork and customer satisfaction.
Previous Work Experience:
- Previous experience in Retail/Project Management would be a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree is a plus
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong analytical thinking and ability to perform efficiently in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment
- Basic ability to use office software, especially for EXCEL
- Basic English level for reading and understanding
- Strong management reporting skills
- Ability to efficiently communicate with different teams
- Basic negotiation, decision-making, problem-solving, influencing skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Operations: 2 years (Preferred)
Interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.