Our Client, a Japanese IT Company, is now seeking for Operations Engineer.
- Front line support for customer enquiries and complaints.
- Internet services configuration and provisioning.
- Monitoring of ICT and DC infrastructure.
- Diagnose network faults and coordinate with carriers to solve the problem.
- Data center support such as remote-hand/smart-hand services and other data center value-added services.
- Shift duty is required.
- Fluent in Cantonese and English, knowledge of Mandarin or Japanese is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Internet, WAN and LAN.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP.
- A good team player and able to work independently.
- Data Center working experience is preferred.
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: jac.hk @jac-recruitment.com and CC to: akihisa.watanabe @jac-recruitment.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you
Established in 1975, JAC Recruitment is a leading executive search firm headquartered in London with a global network of 22 offices in most of the major hubs in Asia Pacific such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Korea, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, India and etc.
JAC Recruitment has over 1000 employees globally, with experienced consultants specializing in Banking & Financial Services, Information Technology, Accountancy & Finance, Professional Services, Sales & Marketing, Digital Marketing, Luxury & Retail, Energy Sector and more.