Hey Travelista is a Travel Tech startup company looking for a smart, switched on
Operations Executive to join our team!
Our business model matches luxury 5 star hotels with our registered members at amazing discounted value on our very own travel platform.
- Work with one of the founders to ensure all operations are fully compliant and smooth
- Oversee platform content management system that manages and stores all the critical sales and partner related activities
- Lead monthly closing process to ensure sales order readiness and accurate revenue reports
- Maintain and manage all partners’ data and ensure data accuracy
- Work closely with Partnership Development team and Data Analytics team to manage and update Sales Dashboard when required
- Work closely with Marketing to ensure all content loading of images, language (English, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese) are
- Monitor proactively on all sales billing and credit notes, including participation fee, deposits, mileage bulk purchases and rebates
- Manage company relationships with hotel vendors, making sure contract terms are fulfilled and mitigating vendor risk
- Monitor corporate workflow procedures and processes
- Provide solutions and recommendations to management
- Assist in setting up new operations and formulate operations plan to ensure successful opening within the required timeline and budget
- Survey real causes and work with cross-functional areas to provide analysis and improve business operations
- Develop specific goals and plans to priorities, organise, and accomplish work
- Manage daily operations and enhance current Standard Operations Procedure(SOP) to keep hotel suppliers happy, maximize sales and productivity, enhance manpower
and quality customer service
- Analysis and report regularly on operational performance
- Ensure B2B accounts are set-up and administered efficiently and effectively.
- Supporting the effective management of client relationships.
- Identify, investigate and resolve issues and troubleshoot problems for designated accounts.
- Understand contractual agreements and ensure these are fully adhered to, and assess compliance to contractual requirements.
- Ability to understand and meet SLA's in a time pressured environment.
- Acquire and maintain expert knowledge of the operational, systems, contractual and financial aspects of B2B accounts
- Support the Management Team in providing detailed information on B2B accounts.
- Create, produce and analyse account information, MI and reports in a meaningful way.
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports
- Perform ad-hoc project as assigned
- Recognised University degree in relevant disciplines
- Expert operations, technical, people and process skills as well as external and internal relationship skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with managers and employees of the organisation
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety and concrete variables in situations where only limited standards
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Proactive to propose changes to improve operational efficiency
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- Analytical minded and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Organised, Positive attitude and Fast learner with good interpersonal skills
- Degree in Business Administration or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience - experience in project management is a plus.
- Strong operational and administration experience
- Excellent inter-personal, customer servicing and problem-solving skills.
- Assertive, initiative, methodical, detail-oriented, highly organised in work procedures, computer literacy are all pre-requisite.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Excellent knowledge and use of Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Immediate available is an advantage.
- Account management or Sales Support/Administration experience (preference can be given to individuals with banking/finance experience)
Hey Travelista is a Travel Tech start up that values Fun, Team Work, and Helping Each Other. In the beginning, everyone will need to roll up their sleeves to get everything done.
We are a fast-paced cooperative Online Travel Agent located in Sheung Wan Hong Kong.
If you are looking to make some great money as a result of working hard in an exciting Hong Kong based start up, then send your resume to us TODAY!!