JOB DESCRIPTION FOR F&B OPERATIONS MANAGER
Looking for an experienced professional food and beverage operations manager to join our growing and energetic team at YOUNI. He/She will be responsible for managing F&B operations across our existing 8 outlets and for delivering an excellent guest experience. The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement. Opportunities to progress are available as we continue to expand with a multi outlet offering suitable for a wide range of clientele.
The suitable candidate will be able to :
- Provide leadership and guidance to a small team size of 20 full time staff + part time
- Control labour and expenditures effectively with budget constraints
- Develop and train current/existing team members to ensure consistency across food and beverage operation
- Be the face of the operation and lead from the front
- Be flexible with the demands of the business and work logically to cover busy periods
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Provide input on new menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establish a Standard of Operations guide and actively train, monitor, inspire and guide all outlet personnel across all shops to ensure such standards are being followed.
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Provide timely reports on management regarding sales results and productivity
- Proven food and beverage management experience across multiple outlets
- Bilingual – Cantonese (fluent) and English (competent)
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Customer-oriented and service-minded
To apply, please send your CV with current & expected salary to HR Department by clicking below APPLY NOW button
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
All information provided will be used for recruitment purpose only.
As part of the young & dynamic kitchen team, you will be part of an exciting startup that has secured 7 premises and will be opening them all across HK over the next 3 months.
Be part of the fastest startups in the Health and Fitness F&B space whilst having a bit of fun along the way!