About the Company
Our client is an Education Centre that help children with learning difficulties (dyslexia), they are now looking for an Operation Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Working closely with the Founder, you are responsible to look after the operations of the centre, to manage class scheduling and communicate with parents, teachers and external parties. Also to oversee the services and internal service review and programme evaluation to enhance service improvement. Last but not least, to handle payments and support accounting staff for book keeping and accounting, document control.
About the Person
- Associate Degree or above in Human Resources, Business Management or Accounting
- Minimum 5 years experience in Operations for education centres
- Excellent organisation, interpersonal and multi-tasking skills, able to work under pressure
- Hard-working, initiative, willing to try and learn from errors
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent Microsoft Office applications skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.