- Perform the day-to-day computer operations which includes running the batch programs across multiple platform (Linux, Unix and Windows)
- Ensure that all jobs are performed promptly, accurately, timely and according to schedule & dependencies
- Prompt escalation to Duty Supervisor when jobs encountered issues or errors
- Ensure all required printings are completed after batch job
- Perform and monitor deployment jobs
- Perform ad-hoc work requests promptly and accurately
- Diploma or above in Information Technology or equivalent
- 0-1 year of experience working in a data centre
- Manage tape operations and liaise with external organizations on tape exchanges.
- Manage data center equipment such as UPS, fire suppression systems etc.
- Solid experience supporting multiple platform including Linux, Unix and Windows
- Experience in maintains equipment maintenance schedules
- Independent and self-managed with positive attitudes
- Able to communicate in English and Chinese (Cantonese)
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability by sending email to CLTS' Application Email Address via [CLICK HERE]
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information is collected for recruitment purpose only.