- 0-2 years of experience in legal field
- Common Law and/or Chinese Law degree holder is a
must, postgraduate student or PCLL student is welcomed
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Word and Chinese word
processing is preferable
- Good organization and excellent research skill with analytical mind, secretarial skill
is an advantage
- Hardworking and strong sense of responsibility
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin
is also an advantage. Translation work ability is preferred.
- 5-day work for full-time. For part-time work application, working hours will be subject
- Immediately available
We offer remuneration hourly rate which is commensurate with experience and academic results. Please send your full resume with expected salary/ hourly rate to our Ms. Lee by clicking "APPLY NOW"
We mainly deal with specialized civil litigation and commercial matters, in particular, construction litigation, corporate restructuring and shareholders’ disputes litigation. We now invite applications for the following additional position: