- Support daily administrative work and education materials development
- Provide professional and comprehensive customer service aiming to establish and retain relationship with students/parents.
- Interact and work directly with parents and students via smooth handling of walk-in/telephone/email inquiries and lesson booking.
- Ensure the smooth running of day-to-day reception operation of the centre
- Tertiary education students/graduates with excellent communication & interpersonal skills. Fresh Graduates is also Welcome
- Previous experience in customer service and hospitality is a definite advantage.
- Able to work in a muti-cultural environment.
- Good command of speaking in English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus.
- Attention to detail and good problem solving skills
- Competency in microsoft word and excel
- Some background on php, html preferred
Shek Mun or Fo Tan
Part-time hourly rate: HK$65-75 per hour (subject to academic & working experience)
Cana Elite is a leading education centre in Hong Kong. Cana was founded by graduates from Cambridge University, MIT and University of Toronto. We believe in providing quality education to the local Hong Kong community and we have strong commitment in social services.
Cana Elite specializes in academic programmes for students following international curricula (including IB, GCE, IGCSE, AP), standardized test preparations (ACT, SAT, IELTS, TOEFL) as well as educational planning and consultation service.