- Support daily administrative work and education materials development
- Provide professional and comprehensive customer service aiming to establish and retain relationship with students/parents.
- Interact and work directly with parents and students via smooth handling of walk-in/telephone/email inquiries and lesson booking.
- Ensure the smooth running of day-to-day reception operation of the centre
- Tertiary education students/graduates with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, fresh graduates are also welcome.
- Previous experience in customer service and hospitality is a definite advantage.
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Good command of speaking in English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus.
- Attention to detail and good problem solving skills
- Competency in Microsoft Word and Excel
Shek Mun / Fo Tan (Can indicate location preference in the application)
One or two weekdays: 10:00 to 19:30
One or two weekend (Sunday or Saturday): 09:30 to 17:00
HK$55-70 per hour (subject to academic & working experience)
Please complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply Now button. You can also attach your tailored CV and Cover letter with your current and expected salary which we will use to review applications.
Interested parties please fill the online application form on our website http://www.canaelite.com/content/employment-application
Please specify the job position you are applying in the email subject.e.g. "Apply for the Part-time Customer Services and Administrative Assistant"
(All information provided by applicants will be kept confidential, and only for recruitment purposes.)
Cana Elite is a leading education centre in Hong Kong. Cana was founded by graduates from Cambridge University, MIT and University of Toronto. We believe in providing quality education
to the local Hong Kong community and we have strong commitment in social services.
Cana Elite specializes in academic programmes for students following international curricula (including IB, GCE, IGCSE, AP), standardized test preparations (ACT, SAT, IELTS, TOEFL) as well as educational planning and consultation service.