Reporting to the Manager (Project),the appointee will be required to:
- Assist in general clerical and administrative support to the project team;
- Conduct the data importation and record filing with high accuracy; and
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time.
- HKCEE / HKDSE or above in any discipline;
- Data entry experience is highly preferable;
- Proficient in various MS applications and Chinese Word Processing;
- Well organised, detail minded, hard working and high sense of responsibility;
- Strong commitment to tight deadlines.
* Contract Period: Early November to Mid-November (2-Week)
Working Hour: 09:00-18:00, (Monday to Friday)
Terms of Appointment
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Temporary contract will be offered to the successful candidate of the post.
The PMSA is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates.
Applicants are invited to send detailed curriculum vitae indicating their current and expected salaries to General Manager (Operation and Service), The Property Management Services Authority, Units 806-8, 8/F, Sunlight
Tower, 248 Queen’s Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment-related purpose. All information on non-shortlisted applicants will be destroyed
after 6 months. *Please mark “PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL” and quote the position applied for and its reference number on the envelope.