- Handle visitors’ enquiries and provide updated and comprehensive information to visitors at HKTB Visitor Centres and Event / Cruise information desks
- Act as an itinerary consultant to proactively recommend activities and attractions to visitors according to their needs and wants to ensure visitors’
- Promote tourism products and current or upcoming event so as to maximise visitors’ participation and enrich their experience
- Report visitors’ feedback on HKTB initiatives, tourist facilities and VS information and service provisions to supervisors for Head office's business planning
- Suggest constructive ideas for visitor facilities improvement/ enhancement
- Keep the shop front and centre facilities clean and tidy and timely report on any malfunction so as to improve service quality
- Take up Event / Cruise information desk duties and conduct welcome receptions for VIP guests at Airport and HKTB events
- Conduct souvenir and tour sales and take up cashier duties at in-town Centres
- Support the operation of other visitor services channels such as email, online chat and hotline enquiries when requested by the manager
- Undertake any other duties / special assignments as directed by supervisors or manager
- University graduate plus 2 years' customer service experience
- Proficiency in spoken and written Cantonese, English and Mandarin; knowledge in a foreign language, e.g. Japanese, Korean, French or German is
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Energetic, passionate, independent and eager to meet and assist visitors of different nationalities and various cultural backgrounds
- Willing to take up shift duties and work under roster at different Visitor Centre locations, information desks and event venues
- Required to work under adverse weather to maintain and support the normal operation of Visitor Centres
Interested parties please send resume with present and expected salary by by
clicking "Apply Now" or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Tourism Board, 9th-11th Floors, Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, North Point, Hong Kong". Please quote the reference number in the application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with
our personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All Information received
will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.