Buddhistdoor Limited, a registered non-profit organization in Hong Kong, is looking for an energetic candidate to work closely with the Business Manager and
the Senior Administration and Finance Officer in implementing marketing program and assisting event management for the organization.
- Support program, event and finance with administration tasks
- Use a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets, and database, to ensure the efficient running of the program and events
- Implement wide range of promotion and marketing activities, including digital and social media activities
- Support general administration for office and maintenance of office environment
- Other duties to be assigned by the Supervisor
- DSE or above or equivalent academic qualifications
- Min. 1 year of experience in event organizing, administration or similar job duties
- Able to handle a broad range of tasks in an efficient manner
- Good organization skills and attention to details
- Social media skill and knowledge is necessary
- Proficiency in Cantonese and English – both in writing and speaking
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Interested party please send your resume to the organization, only selective candidates will be invited for an interview.
26 April 2019