- Conduct literature reviews
- Prepare interview questions, collect and analyze data
- Prepare materials for submission to granting agencies
- Maintain accurate records of interviews, safeguarding the confidentiality of subjects, as necessary
- Compile data for progress reports and prepare progress reports
- Develop or assist in the development of interview schedules; contact potential subjects to introduce and explain study objectives and protocol and to arrange interviews, either in person
or by telephone
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Total monthly working hours: 32 hours per month
- Contract Period: 9/2019-12/2019 (4 months)
- Completed Bachelor’s degree(s) in Psychology or other social science-related field of studies
- Obtained Level 2 in FIVE subjects including English Language, Chinese Language, Mathematics & Liberal Studies in the HKDSE or Obtained Level 2 in 5 subjects including English, Chinese
& Mathematics in HKCEE or equivalent
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese with excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated strong skills including critical thinking, statistical and graphical analysis of data, planning and scheduling, interviewing and data collection.
- Ability to work with teammates collaboratively
Please apply with detailed resume and the application form with e-mail address and expected salary to the Human Resources Department,
The Boys’ & Girls’ Clubs Association of Hong Kong, 8/F., 3 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by clicking ‘Apply Now’ by 31st Aug, 2019.
- The Association is a non-governmental organization which provides professional service for children and youth. With effect from December 1, 2011 staffs are required to complete and
pass the Sexual Conviction Record Check
- We are an equal opportunities employer
- Application form can be downloaded from our website: http://www.bgca.org.hk
- Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purpose.