KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Part-time based: 3 - 4 days per week
- Responsible for establishing productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet company performance objectives and expectations
- Answering queries, offering advice, introducing products and services.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned locations or verticals.
- Executes strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones. Work includes identifying marketplace opportunities,
prospecting and engaging new clients, developing proposals, and managing the contract process.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary stakeholders.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- A university degree or equivalent, preferably in sales & marketing, engineering, business and retail operation and related disciplines. Major in other
subjects will also be considered.
- Good at computer skills includes Excel.
- Strong in data handling and analysis skills is required.
- Studying students are also welcomed to apply.
- Attention to detail, global sales experience a plus.
- Fluent spoken and written Cantonese and English is required.
Please send resume by clicking the below "APPLY NOW" .
All information will be treated in confidential and in compliance with the privacy ordinance.