KWUN TONG: TUE-SAT 3:30-7:30pm
We are an educational group that provides literacy lessons after school hours and weekends at our center, as well as training, distribution and consultancy for schools.
For our center in Kwun Tong, we are looking for a PART-TIME Student Coordinator Assistant to support our operations.
- Managing student coordination work for our education center.
- Providing support in reception area such as greeting students and parents.
- Responding to incoming calls & enquiries in a courteous and tactful manner.
- Scheduling and coordinating lesson plans for classes.
- Keeping accurate records on daily finance records of the company.
- Assisting in office supplies ordering and equipment maintenance arrangements.
- Occasional outdoor work is required such as cheques bank-in, mailing, document collection and delivery.
- Ad hoc administrative work to support teaching, training, distribution and consultancy services when needed.
- Occasional social media and marketing support.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, punctual, able to multi task and most of all, DETAIL-ORIENTED.
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Proficient in Apple Work (similar to MS Office) applications.
- Experience in accounting, finance or customer service is preferred.
- Kindness, patience and integrity
- Any necessary training and MPF.
- Salary: hourly rate
Interested parties please send your cv or call 98684924 or APPLY NOW.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.