FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed ‘A3’ by Moody's and ‘A’ by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received ‘A’ rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 534,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
• Perform UAT on the functional requirements based on set test plan
• Prepare documentation on test cases and results
• Perform testing on multiple devices (mobile, tablet, desktop)
• Perform testing on product illustration and data verification
• Provide administrative support to the project
• University Students/Graduates preferably from Actuarial, Math, Finance, Marketing, Statistics OR Computer Science discipline
• Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and communicate the testing results
• Familiar with electronic devices (mobile, tablet, desktop)
• Good team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
• Proficiency in excel
Remark: Candidates who are available to work at least 2.5 days per week are preferable
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process. We offer excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.