1. Make cold calls and warm calls to schools and organizations for program participation
2. Follow up with schools and organizations to maintain good relationship
3. Handle schools’ enquiries
4. Keep up-to-date school database
5. Enter participation information & print receipt where needed
1. Secondary school graduated or above, tertiary educated preferred
2. At least 1 year experience in customer service and telemarketing. With experience in education field is an advantage
3. Good command of spoken English and Cantonese is essential
4. Basic Chinese and English word processing for data entry
5. Immediately available is preferred
Work Pattern and Wage:
2-3 working days / week (can be a combination of full-day / half-day work on weekday)
Interested parties please send a full resume with expected daily salary to Room 1003, OfficePlus @Prince Edward, 800 Nathan Road, Kowloon or by clicking 'APPLY NOW'.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only
Found in 2000, Heifer Hong Kong is committed to alleviating poverty and meeting the needs of rural communities by helping farm families achieve a sustainable livelihood through animal husbandry and growing high-value crops in an eco-friendly manner. Recipient families promise to “Pass on the Gift” of livestock or the money equivalent, knowledge and skills learned to help other families become better off, setting off a multiplier effect that benefits many more families.