- Assist Technical In Charge and responsible for operating the technical equipment & facilitate the smooth running of live events & related activities at our live music venue from start to finish
- Assist to manage and operate all technical equipment, e.g. music, sound, lighting and projection gears at the venue
- Assist clients, performers and other related parties in all technical needs/equiries and troubleshoot technical issues
- Secondary school graduate or Certificate holder in related discipline
- 2 years related experience in music technology, sound engineering and acoustic knowledge is highly preferable
- Basic lighting operation and stage management skill are needed
- Practical experience in using sound and lighting equipment are needed
- Proficiency in Protools and Mac operation
- With patience, good concentration and team work sense
- Able to work under pressure, independently and flexibly
- Passionate in music and technology
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Part-time Assistant Venue Engineer
- Working Hours : 30 hours per week
We offer long-term career prospect and competitive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Please click “Apply Now” to submit your resume with job reference number, available date as well as current and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
For further information on our Company, please visit our website: www.1563.com.hk
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks of applying should consider their applications unsuccessful.