Our client is the world's leading providers of international business payments and foreign exchange with offices across the world. As they are growing at a quick pace, they are looking to hire a Partnership and Channel Manager to perform in Hong Kong.
The Partnership and Channel Manager will be responsible for:
- Develop and execute a partnership plan to attract and retain quality affiliates.
- Initiate idea generation for partnerships with affiliates on events and activities to drive brand awareness and networking
- Execute the Affiliate Program through onboarding new affiliates, maintaining relationships with current affiliates and actively consult with key affiliate partners
- Work with Sales & Marketing team to initiate and execute campaigns to drive networking and lead generation.
- Achieve different KPIs including quarterly revenue goals, activity and other targets.
- Manage communications between key stakeholders to ensure all deliverables are met.
- Negotiation and administration of the partnership and referral agreement
- Minimum 3 years proven channel / Events / Convention sales experience in business to business environment
- Experience working in FX or Financial Services is an advantage
- Strong B2B solution sales and negotiations skills
- Proven track record in initiating and developing strategic client relationships
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of verbal and written communication in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Career Development Opportunity
- Diverse + Global Team
- Competitive Global Pay
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Michael Mak at +852 2919 6102 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to [email protected] quoting ref no. HK151020. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.