Quintessentially are looking for an independent, organized and proactive individual with 2-3 years of hands-on experience, to look after the daily coordination of Quintessentially’s rewards and benefits program. Supporting the Partnership Managers, the candidate will work to deliver the best in market rewards, benefits, access and insider knowledge for our valuable HNW clients.
Fluency in English (both spoken and written) is a MUST, with minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience; ideally with MNCs or sizeable international organisations. Candidates may come from credit card rewards programs, concierge service providers, hotels, restaurant groups or luxury brands. Prior experience working within a rewards or loyalty environment is required.
Candidates should demonstrate a strong sense of responsibility and be able to work independently to deadlines. Reliability and attention to detail is essential as well as a strong written and verbal communication skills.
Experience using Sales Force and other CRM systems is required in this role.
Main duties & Responsibilities to Include:
Provide key support for Partnerships Managers to deliver and maintain Q member benefits in Hong Kong including;
• Updating Salesforce and other key databases with key partner contracts, contact details and marketing information
• Preparing new contracts and renewals for new benefits partners and suppliers as briefed by Partnership Manager
• Maintain an organised filing and access system for completed supplier benefits contracts for easy reference.
• Ongoing checking and maintenance of Salesforce for partner data accuracy
Teamwork and Communication:
• Attend and assist in communicating to the Lifestyle Servicing team new suppliers, and member benefits
• Prepare any ppt presentations deck as required – monthly reports, team updates
• Where possible, create familiarisation visits for the Lifestyle team with restaurants/partners/brands
• Attend regular team meetings as required
Marketing and Content:
• Monitor the Hong Kong market for what’s new, what’s happening and communicate this broadly across the team, proactively find events and then promote them to our members
• Build and maintain effective business relationships with suppliers, partners so as to know the above
• Regularly contribute ideas and content for marketing channels for digital team to execute
• Liaison with external suppliers, internal stakeholders and creative designer as required to prepare Q Social, Q Invites and other Quintessentially marketing materials and content
• Work alongside the Partnerships Manager to develop third party rewards programs proposals for clients
• Communication and liaison with merchants on a monthly basis as required to complete the tasks above
• Assist account management team with invoicing and operations of the account
• Schedule meetings for the partnerships and marketing teams as required
• Provide assistance with office support as needed ie. annual leave tracking, meeting scheduling and expenses
• Assist with all partnership and member events and activities
Experience Sought / Requirements:
• Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience.
• Excellent command of written and spoken in English, Cantonese. Mandarin is beneficial.
• Proficient in Salesforce as well as Microsoft Office applications.
• Mature, detail-minded, multi-task oriented, good organization skills, proactive attitude, responsible and good communication skills.
• Calm, professional manner with a 'Can-do' attitude. Ready to get involved at all times.
• Good team player, able to work in a fast-paced setting.
Hours of work:
Office hours are from 09:30 to 18:30 Monday to Friday.
However, it may be the case that in order to fulfill the duties of the role, different or additional hours may be necessary.
There is a requirement to work at Q related events and on-site initiatives outside of normal working hours from time to time.
Noticing a gap in the market three influential heads from the London film and nightlife industries, came together to launch Quintessentially in 2000; a concierge service delivering highly personalised lifestyle services to both private members and the most valuable customers of key corporate clients. From that time Quintessentially has evolved into an award-winning, global lifestyle management service with over 60 offices and 1,500 employees worldwide.
Harnessing their passion for people and knowledge of their behaviour, Quintessentially has expanded its operations to include Quintessentially & Co., a powerful data and insight-driven global marketing agency fueling influential engagement programs, enabling brands to connect with their hard to reach affluent customers.
Quintessentially is the world’s leading premium lifestyle group, providing high touch life management services to private individuals and corporations, and supporting Quintessentially & Co. for entities around the globe.
Our mission is to be ‘exceptional people providing exceptional services for exceptional people’.
The Quintessentially Group has grown over many years by people who are enthusiastic and ambitious. Bringing a strong work ethic, a sense of entrepreneurship and fun to our jobs allows the Company to grow and provide greater opportunities for everyone involved whilst providing a challenging and rewarding career where our employees are happy and proud to work for us.
We aim for the Quintessentially Group to maintain high levels of integrity and professionalism in order to sustain our leading position in a highly competitive industry. At the same time, we are committed to providing the challenges, recognition and opportunities to help our team reach their goals and objectives.
Our constant goal is to go above and beyond expectations. We aim to deliver an incredible level of personalised service around the world - always going that extra mile. We are committed to the notion that quality matters, working hard to bring only the very best.
We believe that to remain a market leader and to achieve service excellence, we all need to adhere to our core values of core values of Integrity, Communication, Accountability, Innovation, Service Drive, Passion, Empathy and Excellence.