Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you will continue to be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, remember how diversity drives success right here at HSBC.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global
businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as
PayMe Full Stack Engineer.
In this role, you will
- Provide technical leadership for the design, development, implementation and maintenance of significant HSBC IT systems to local business units
- Develop competent level understanding of group systems and major local systems
- Prepare detailed specifications that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language
- Ensure implementation on time and in budget with appropriate quality according to user requirements
- Assist in coordinating the activities of IT project teams user departments, other service departments, and external parties such as software and hardware suppliers, other financial institutions
and bank customers Development and implementation of IT project
- Provide estimates for development effort for individual or component from design documents Review code and documentation to ensure code meets the design criteria
- Apply specialist expertise in the development of IT systems with the objective of optimizing operational performance and improving quality whilst increasing cost
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Experience on high technical quality of IT solutions are developed and implemented on time and within budget from an end to end perspective
- Experience on the coordination of activities of IT teams, users, service departments, and other external parties
- Experience on delivering IT projects in good quality according to project schedule and within budget
- Experience on acquiring employee with the right skillsets and knowledge in specific areas of expertise
- Experience on maintaining the internal standards and ensuring compliance policy are observed
- Identify operational risks and ensure that mitigation measures are in place
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000CWSU
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace
that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement,
which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited