Polaris Consultancy Limited reaches 20th Anniversary.
**Visit our Website: http://www.polariscl.com.hk/ for job details.
On behalf of clients, we are seeking high calibre candidates for the following:
Position: Pensions Administration (Supervisor/Senior Officer/Assistant Officer/Administrator)
Positions offered would be depending on the qualifications and experience of the candidates.
To execute any of the following job functions:
a). Pensions Administration (Supervisor/Senior Officer)
- Monitor the daily operations of MPF scheme administration, including enrolment, contribution, termination and withdrawal of accrued benefits, to ensure compliance with all statutory requirements
- Ensure smooth running of the account assigned, and follow up with outstanding issues
- Handle customers' enquiries and complaints, provide possible solutions
- Staff coaching
- Handle UAT and ad-hoc project as required
b). Pensions Administration (Assistant Officer)
- Manage the assigned MPF scheme accounts & perform daily MPF administration functions of employer/member enrolment, contribution, termination and data change within under minimum supervision
- Handle client’s enquiries or complaints, and report to manager
- Assist in process streamlining and service improvement initiatives
- Perform UAT of system enhancement projects
- Support ad-hoc projects
c). Administrator II, Administrator I (Fresh University Graduate)
- To manage the assigned MPF scheme accounts to comply with the regulatory and service requirements
- To process the customers’ requests on enrollment, contribution allocation, switching and benefit payment
- To handle customers’ enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- To assist in ad-hoc projects
d). Analyst (Reinsurance Broking Processing) - accept Fresh Graduate
- To perform treaty administration function
- To update contract details onto the system
- To assist in drafting quotation slips
- To support contract wording
- To provide support to Broking team
- Ad hoc Reinsurance Technical Support task, if any
e). Regional Office Administrative/Secretary Support
- Provide high-standard of clerical and administrative support to the Regional Office team
- Responsible for travel arrangement for correspondence teams
- Responsible for preparing the Travelling & Expenses reports for senior executives
- Maintain leave record for the office
- Assist in office administration and i-procurement process
- Other ad hoc tasks whenever necessary
A. General Requirements
- F5, Associate degree, Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines;
- Able to work under high pressure with professional business acumen
- Highly adaptable to changes with flexible and positive working attitude
- Good analytical skills with sensitivity to figures
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
B. Experience Requirements
a). for Pensions Administration (Supervisor/Senior Officer) requires at least 5 years' solid experience in handling MPF Administration, customer focused, with good problem-solving and communication skills
b). for Pension Administration (Assistant Officer) requires 2-3 years of relevant experience in MPF and/or ORSO schemes administration.
c). for Administrator II requires some working experience of Pensions operations or Pensions working experience related.
d). for Reinsurance Broking Processing requires 1 or 2 years working experience in insurance/reinsurance industry will be an advantage. Welcome Fresh Graduate.
e). for Regional Office Administrative/Secretary Support requires minimum 5 years’ relevant experience gained in MNC.
Note: Positions offered would be depending on the qualifications and experience of the candidates.
Visit our website: http://www.polariscl.com.hk/ for more job details.
Quoting job title by sending Word resume to:
Polaris Consultancy Ltd