Purpose of Job
Support full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, compensation & benefits, training & development and employee relations.
Do you have the following?
- Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent, or in related disciplines
- Experience in the hospitality / catering industry would be advantageous
- Self-motivated, creative and independent with multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word processing
We offer attractive benefits (including 5-day work week) and excellent career development opportunities to our team members.
Want to be one of us? Please send us your CV.
Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.
Swire Properties Hotel Services Limited