- Assist with the management, administrative and maintenance work of personal assets (including but not limited to real estate, vehicles, pleasure vessels, etc.) in Hong Kong and overseas;
- Provide support on housekeeping matters (including household purchases);
- Organize meetings, prepare meeting materials and liaise with agents, brokers, regulators, vendors, lawyers, auditors and household staff as necessary;
- Prepare regular management reports;
- Maintain an efficient filing and record management system;
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Provide support for ad hoc assignments as necessary;
- Work outside office hours and outdoor work occasionally required.
- Post-secondary level in any discipline;
- Minimum 8 - 10 years of solid experience in asset administration and secretarial work;
- Adhere to high standards of integrity and efficiency;
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and able to work under pressure;
- Flexible and mature with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Putonghua is an advantage;
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing;
- Immediate availability is an advantage.
We offer long-term career prospect and competitive remuneration package to the appointed candidate. Interested parties are invited to click the "APPLY NOW" button and send their applications, quoting job reference number and full resume stating availability, present and expected salary.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks of applying should consider their applications unsuccessful.