- Provide full spectrum of personal assistance and secretarial support to Managing Director
- Assist in overseeing different teams, executing business projects and taking ownership to monitor and report progress
- Coordinate with both internal and external parties on daily business operation and personal matters
- Prepare business communication, financial reports, and meeting minutes including drafting documents and translation etc.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Real Estate or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of work experience with senior management level required
- Experience in property related industry will be advantageous
- Proactive, Independent and self-motivated; have a strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good business sense and passionate to learn
- Excellent written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Attractive salary
- Five-day work week
- Bank holiday
- Medical insurance
- Education subsidies
- Annual leave
- Birthday leave
Interested parties, please send full resume stating current and expected salary and availability to Administration and Human Resources Department via email by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and will be used only for recruitment purpose.