- Degree holder with at least 2 years relevant working experience;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- High proficiency in MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing;
- Presentable, strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Pleasant personality, mature, independent and strong sense of responsibility;
- Self-motivated, well organized and good time management skills;
- Able to work under pressure, tight schedule and multi-tasking;
- Immediately available is preferred.
- Provide daily secretarial support to Managing Director, handle both business and personal matters;
- Organize and manage daily schedules, coordinate events and meetings with internal / external parties;
- Work closely with senior managerial staff to provide administrative support;
- Generate and execute internal communications materials working with other team members;
- Assist in dealing with various trade Association’s matters;
- Undertake ad-hoc assignments as assigned.
Please send full resume and expected salary email
by click “Apply Now”.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)