Ovolo Group is on the lookout for an experienced and switched on Personal Assistant to the Executive Director to take responsibility of event organization, travel arrangements and household supervision & maintenance. Someone who can provide executive level support in all aspects of Hospitality and Food & Beverage service within the Director’s residence and office. You will be in charge and manage event production for social & religious gatherings, philanthropic events and private events, both formal and informal.
Of course, relevant experience as a Personal Assistant is a big plus but more importantly, we are looking for someone who is a great organizer and multi-tasker, has an extensive knowledge and experience in F&B with the ability to be hands on with a willingness to get involved in all aspects of the personal matters of the Executive Director.
- Confident, mature and professional and you can juggle multiple tasks at the same time
- Experienced in F&B, Events and/or hospitality is essential
- Strong in negotiating and supervise house staff, suppliers and contractors
- Highly proficient in English, ability to speak Hindi and/or Chinese will be an advantage
- Experienced in travel arrangements, i.e. flight (direct booking with airlines) & hotel bookings, online check-in, limousine reservations
- Exceptional organizational skills and dedication to responsibilities; prioritization and efficiency
- Oversea applicants are welcome; however, we require experience in Hong Kong for minimum of two years
Are you just like everyone else? Or do you STAND OUT?
At Ovolo, we move fast and have fun! Our fresh ideas are taking the world of hospitality by storm and redefining what a lifestyle hotel can be as we expand across Hong Kong, Australia and beyond. Want to be part of an award-winning fast-growing brand that does things differently? Give us a shout!
Check out www.ovolohotels.com, send your CV to email@example.com today with what drives you and why you are a shiny happy person.