Departments: Personal Banking Risk And Integrated Management Department
Bank Operations, Business Development
- Perform quality check to ensure Retail segment loan approval is in compliance with the Bank's credit policies and guidelines.
- Formulate and review Retail segment loan underwriting standards regularly or on an ad hoc basis.
- Provide recommendation to senior executive for any potential problems & risks adhere to existing operation work flow and policies.
- Assist in developing and implementing credit strategies in support of the business.
- Manage and monitor the loan portfolio to ensure asset quality
- Assist senior executive or product manager to develop credit related projects, products, program as well as other administration issues.
- Liaise and communicate with frontline, compliance unit and risk management department to facilitate the credit process workflow related to approval and compliance issues
- Improve risk management knowledge within department by providing training and consultancy support
- University Degree with major in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related disciplines.
- Good credit sense / credit judgment with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English and Chinese including Putonghua.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good command of both verbal and written English and Chinese
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances
to the right candidates. Interested parties, please submit your application by clicking Apply Now. For details, please visit our website
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful
and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.