• Achieve monthly sales and revenue goals through new sales, service and client retention focused on Stretching Services.
• Assist in the daily operation of the club including member services, exercise instruction, maintaining optimal club environment and administrative tasks
• Maintain Pure’s Service Standards of Excellence in our clubs:
Model the way: We will inspire others by the way we live, our healthy appearance and behaviors, positive attitudes, and by being fundamentally sound in our training.
Be an Invaluable Resource: We will provide constant coaching, feedback and guidance to our members to improve their health and happiness.
Our customer comes first: We will inspire our members with our genuine passion and concern for their goals and our happy and patient approach to helping them each day.
• 2+ years related working experience preferred
• Hold an Internationally recognized fitness qualification
• AASFP Stretch Specialist or equivalent Stretching qualification preferred.
• Passion for health and fitness with exceptional inter-personal skills
• Desire to continually improve as a professional and be part of a winning team.
Passion +attitude Teamwork Honesty
If you possess all of the above, we would like to meet you regardless of your previous experience.
The Pure Group is the leading lifestyle brand in Asia comprising four core businesses: Pure Yoga, Pure Fitness, Pure Apparel and nood food. Based in Hong Kong, the Group has more than 80,000 clients and 1,900 employees. The Pure Group is a community of dedicated wellness professionals, aiming to help people lead healthier lives.