Provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining and bowling experience for members and guests.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Complete opening and closing checklists
• Maintain a clean and sanitary work and service area including tables, shelves, walls, oven, and refrigeration equipment
• Take food orders from members and guests
• Respond promptly and courteously to members’ requests
• Assist in organizing parties and bowling activities
• Ensure bowling facilities are well-maintained and set up properly
• Some experience in food & beverage industry
• Excellent customer service and teamwork
• Cheerful personality
• Able to demonstrate ‘can-do’ attitude
• Passion in bowling is ideal
• Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
• Immediately available
• Shift duties and work on weekend are required
We offer attractive remuneration package to successful candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Department, Ladies’ Recreation Club, 10 Old Peak Road, Mid-Levels, Hong Kong or by email.
All information provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
The Ladies Recreation Club (LRC) is one of Hong Kong’s most sought after family-oriented sports and recreations clubs. Founded in 1883, it occupies a prime location in the Mid-Levels area of Hong Kong. While the LRC is well known for tennis and swimming, the Club has a wide range of other recreational and sporting activities as well as a spa. In addition, the LRC has extensive food and beverage facilities including a dining room, a family clubhouse restaurant, a sports bar, a cocktail lounge, a modern bistro, banquet hall and a gourmet shop etc.