A leading global bank is now looking for a high caliber Planning and Operations Manager to join their digital payment team. The ideal candidate must have at least 3 years of
relevant project management experience and experienced in managing finances/budgets.
- Manage and update commercialization calendar, including Growth, Product Marketing, Events and Sales activities
- Assist the Head of Commercialization & Marketing in managing and tracking the team budget
- Support Growth, Product Marketing and Events on campaign fulfillment
- Understand content metrics, perform A/B tests and evaluate based on performance
- Lead and take ownership of organizing and leading local and global sharing forums
- Track key milestones and reporting of progress
- Degree holder with at least 3 years of project management experience
- Prior experience with managing business and/or marketing planning and operations activities
- Good understanding of general events and marketing activities
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence is a plus
- Fluent in both written and spoken Chinese and English
- Team player, self-motivated, detail- oriented and with good management skills
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Vanessa Ip on 2847 9962 or apply online with your latest CV in word format with
expected salary, quoting the job role –Planning and Operations Manager. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.