We are looking for a high caliber candidate who has strong passion in child education industry with good interpersonal and presentation skills to join our company as Playgroup Teacher (Education Program).
- To teach children aged 7 months or above.
- To create a fun and interactive learning environment.
- Responsible for training preparation, operations and administration, training seminars and parenting consultancy services.
- Responsible for creative writing for social media.
- Assist in the development of e-communication platforms, including:
- Corporate websites enhancement and update
- Facebook fan pages management and enhancement
- WeChat corporate accounts management
- Youtube/Linked-in management
- Mobile platforms
- Assist in launching marketing campaigns through digital channels to build brand awareness, promote products and achieve lead generation targets.
- Promote the company products and services to potential clients (included B2B and B2C).
- Responsible on assessment products and training programs selling.
- Responsible in communicating and coordinating marketing campaign with corporate business partners.
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder or above in Communication, Digital Marketing, Digital Media, e-Commerce Management, Marketing, Business Development, Training, Education, Child Development, Sociology, Psychology or related discipline. Previous working experience in playgroup or child-education/publication industry will be a definite advantage.
- Excellent written skills at Facebook/IG.
- Proficient in software such as Photoshop, AI, video editing and/or photo editing are a definite advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, good at negotiation.
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and/or Mandarin are must.
- Multi-tasking, self-motivated, independent and detail-minded.
- Passionate, energetic, eager to work under pressure.
- Willing to work on weekend.
- 5-day work.
- Working visas are available for high-calibre candidates.
We offer attractive remuneration package and good career prospect to the right person. Please send your CV, Cover Letter, and your expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
*Only potential applicants will be contacted individually for interviews.