We are looking for a high caliber candidate who has strong passion in child education industry with good interpersonal and presentation
skills to join our company as Playgroup Teacher (Early Childhood Education) for developing our MI Play Tour course.
- To teach children aged 7 months or above.
- To create a fun and interactive learning environment.
- Responsible for training preparation, operations and administration,
training seminars and parenting consultancy services.
- Responsible for creative writing for social media.
- Assist in the development of e-communication platforms, including:
- Corporate websites enhancement and update
- Facebook fan pages management and enhancement
- WeChat corporate accounts management
- Youtube/Linked-in management
- Mobile platforms
- Assist in launching marketing campaigns through digital channels to build brand awareness, promote products and achieve lead generation targets.
- Promote the company products and services to potential clients (included B2B and B2C).
- Responsible on assessment products and training programs selling.
- Responsible in communicating and coordinating marketing campaign with corporate business partners.
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder or above in Communication, Digital Marketing, Digital Media, e-Commerce Management, Marketing, Business Development, Training, Education, Child
Development, Sociology, Psychology or related discipline. Previous working experience in playgroup or child-education/publication industry will be a definite advantage.
- Excellent written skills at Facebook/IG.
- Proficient in software such as Photoshop, AI, video editing and/or photo editing are a definite advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, good at negotiation.
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and/or Mandarin are must.
- Multi-tasking, self-motivated, independent and detail-minded.
- Passionate, energetic, eager to work under pressure.
- Willing to work on weekend.
- 5-day work.
- Working visas are available for high-calibre candidates.
We offer attractive remuneration package and good career prospect to the right person. Please send your CV, Cover Letter, and your expected
salary by clicking "Apply Now".
*Only potential applicants will be contacted individually for interviews.